Sunday, August 15, 2010

Disneyland Attraction Reveiw: Tarzan's Treehouse

Attraction: Tarzan's Treehouse
Number of times I've been in it: One

Tarzan's Treehouse is exactly right next to Indiana Jones Adventure. I loved Indiana Jones so much that I did not notice the treehouse. So after the 4th time I went on that ride, my dad said "Have you checked out Tarzan's Treehouse?" And then I said in my mind, "HOLY STRAWBERRY POP-TARTS IN A TOASTER MADE OUT OF OLD TELEVISION ANTENNAS! There's a Tarzan ride here! That must be new!"

Tarzan's Treehouse is a place that you walk and they have dioramas that explain to you the movie. It's a lot like Sleeping Beauty Castle Walthrough. There is a bridge that is a bit scary, but not much. The coolest part is at the end where they have all of these thing that you can make music out of.

Overall Rating: 6/10