Saturday, August 14, 2010

Calfornia Adventure Attraction Reveiw: Grizzly River Run (GRR)


Ride: GRR
Number of times I've ridden it: Four

Note: This is one of the rides I call "The Five Dancing Rides"(which I love them) The reason why they are called that is because you do sharp turns and sudden drops. If you try doing it you're self, it looks like you're dancing. Just had to bring that out because otherwise if you have not read the other 4 dancing ride reveiws, then this review would make no sense.

The GRR is the wettest Dancing Ride I went on. It's also the only one in California Adventure. But of course, if it's a Dancing Ride, then I would love it. It's basically the Indiana Jones Adventure except you're outside with no robots. You are also right next to the famous bear mountain. It has two drops that you get really wet after you go down them, so don't bring you're camera or anything. And you go down this rapid river with a bumpy ride! So if you like "Dancing Rides" than you will enjoy this variation of water bouncing. But if you hate drops, don't ride it. I really liked this ride. In matter of fact, we did this ride in the middle of the night, and we were soaking with the cold weather. But the line was really short, so we were like,"What the hey! Let's do again!" But you would probably suspect me saying that when I'm on a Dancing Ride.

Overall Rating: 10/10