Sunday, August 15, 2010

Disneyland Attraction Reveiw: Splash Mountain

Ride: Splash Mountain
Number of times I've ridden it: Two

Zip-eede-doo-dah!! Zip-eede-ahhh! My, oh, my what a... HOLY STRAWBERRY POP-TARTS IN A TOASTER MADE OUT OF OLD TELEVISION ANTENNAS!

Splash Mountain is a ride based off of Song of the South where you are in a log, a "laughing place" if you will, in the water. You travel around, do some dips, and explore around while robots sing the famous song "Zip-Ee-Doo-Dah". During that you do two drops that are as big as the drops in GRR. Then you go down a drop that's 3 seconds long! That was enough time for me to scream, "HOLY STRAWBERRY POP-TARTS IN A TOASTER MADE OUT OF OLD TELEVISION ANTENNAS! " or something along that lines. You get soaking wet, wetter than GRR. After the drop, you see the picture that they took of you (my first one is kind of embarrassing because I was in the middle of yelling "HOLY STRAWBERRY POP-TARTS IN A TOASTER MADE OUT OF OLD TELEVISION ANTENNAS!") But I liked the ride. Sure it's not a dancing ride, but it's up there in my to 10 favorite rides! However, if you hate big drops or heights, you should not ride this ride. Or else you might be screaming HOLY STRAWBERRY POP-TARTS IN A TOASTER MADE OUT OF OLD TELEVISION ANTENNAS!

Overall Rating: 9/10