Sunday, August 15, 2010

Disneyland Attraction Reveiw: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad


Ride: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Number of times I've ridden it: Three

Note: This is one of the rides I call "The Five Dancing Rides"(which I love) The reason why they are called that is because you do sharp turns and sudden drops. If you try doing it you're self, it looks like you're dancing. Just had to bring that out because otherwise if you have not read the other 4 dancing ride reviews, then this review would make no sense.

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is a "dancing ride" where you're in this train riding fast down a mountain, and of course, it's a dancing ride, so I loved it. Even though I found it to have almost identical tracks to the Matterhorn Bobsleds, I liked it more. Probably because it has a really cool cave that you go through. There's not much to talk about it more than it's a dancing ride, and that if you like dancing rides than you have to go to this ride. This is also one of the 3 dancing rides that has bags to keep your loose items. Yeah, that's it. GO RIDE IT!

Overall Rating: 10/10