Sunday, August 15, 2010

Disneyland Attraction Reveiw: Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln


Show: Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
Number of times I've seen it: One

Mr. Lincoln is the first show/ride you see when you enter Disneyland, and was the first thing I wanted to go see when I didn't know what it was (because if you know me, you know I love politics).

Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln is a show where you're in a theater and watch a documentary film on Lincoln's life. Then the theater screen moves up, the curtain open, and you see a robot of Abraham Lincoln. The robot is so realistic that I have to show you a picture of it.


See what I mean? Anyway, Lincoln tells us a speech and then sits down. It's very cool, and I think they should have all of the robots in Disneyland look like this. I mean, it actually looks like him! If you love Lincoln's work, (like me (: ), then you have to go to this.

Overall Rating: 9/10