Sunday, August 15, 2010

Disneyland Attraction Reveiw: Indiana Jones Adventure

Ride: Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye
Number of times I've ridden it: Four

Note: This is one of the rides I call "The Five Dancing Rides"(which I love) The reason why they are called that is because you do sharp turns and sudden drops. If you try doing it you're self, it looks like you're dancing. Just had to bring that out because otherwise if you have not read the other 4 dancing ride reviews, then this review would make no sense.

The Indiana Jones Adventure is a ride where you get caught in a cave (which is part of the line. Pretty cool!) and you're trying to get out in a bumpy car. This ride is important to me because it was the first "dancing ride" I went on and it gave me my love for these type of rides. The ride is pretty scary though. Especially if you have the following fears: Snakes, Bridges, Fire, Heights, Stone Balls about to roll over you, spiders and rats, skeletons, etc. There is also an Indiana Jones robot that looks pretty cool. The actor who plays "Saul" is in the safety video. Now I don't want to tell you what happens in the ride (especially the ending) because it's so cool! If you really want to know, watch a movie on YouTube. But it's going to ruin it for you! Trust me, it's not that scary if you don't have a fear of thrill rides.

Overall Rating: 10/10