Sunday, August 15, 2010

Disneyland Attraction Reveiw: Matterhorn Bobsleds

Ride: Matterhorn Bobsleds
Number of times I've ridden it: One

Note: This is one of the rides I call "The Five Dancing Rides"(which I love) The reason why they are called that is because you do sharp turns and sudden drops. If you try doing it you're self, it looks like you're dancing. Just had to bring that out because otherwise if you have not read the other 4 dancing ride reviews, then this review would make no sense.

Matterhorn Bobsleds is the only dancing ride that I did once. But it's really cool and I wish I could do it again when I had the chance.

Matterhorn Bobsleds is a ride where you explore the Matterhorn mountain on a bobsled, when you some times run into a yeti. There are no big dips which is very nice. But if you are afraid of heights, you may consider not going just because you out the mountain to see a great view of Disneyland. I've also heard that if you do it at the right time, you will be right next to the Disneyland fireworks as you ride. I've never tried it, but I bet I would as scared as I was when you go right next to the fireworks on Sorain' Over California. But me and my roller coaster loving siblings loved this ride. You may not, even though it's not so intense.

Overall Rating: 10/10