Sunday, June 13, 2010

A new language: JAPENGLISH!

The following sentences are sentences from songs turned in to Japanese, and then turned back to English. Fun.


Let me sail, let me sail, let me Orinoco Flow!
I do sail I, I'll let Orinokofuro We will sail!

I used to rule the world, sees would rise when I gave the word.
I used to look over the world, I would give up the word.

I'm blue ba da be da da da ba da da de da da da da da da
I'll be ba blue No. Dadadedadadadadada Dada Dada

I like to make my self believe, that planet earth turns slowly.
I myself like to make is that the Earth would be slow

I'm white and nerdy.
I'm a geek and white.

Mia he! Mia who! Mia ha! Mia ha ha!
He Mia! Mere man! Miahekutaru! The Mia Haha!

Don't go breaking my heart! I couldn't if I tried!
Do not Go Breaking My Heart! If I can not try it!

Because you had a bad day! You feeling knocked down. You're singing a song just turning around.
It was a bad day for you! Feel you knockdown. Only around singing your songs.

YEAH!