Thursday, June 05, 2008

The Places I went on my trip.
















I went to Washington last 2 weeks and came back yesterday.I stayed at a Hotel, 2 Motels, and a Inn. I also stayed at 2 peoples houses, but today I show you the "FANCY" places. So, #1 is... THE SHERATON SEATTLE! This is the hotel. It's the fanciest place we stayed at. To bad they did not have breakfast for people to have, like the others. But our hotel room was huge! Well, not that huge. They have a TV that's big, and plays Cartoon Network, and Nick, but not Disney Channel. As we were at the Sheraton, we went on a monorail. It was fun. The monorail led us to Seattle Center. At there, they had festivals, food and singers although out Seattle Center. And they have a big fountain the looks like a turtle shell water spraying out of it. Me and Elisabeth got wet a whole bunch.It was cold but fun to. We also went to childrens museuam. It was lots of fun. I made a statue of the Space Needle. The Space Needle looks really cool and really famous. It looks like a UFO on top and there's this elevator that goes up the Space Needle and you can look out of a window. I did not go up there but it sounds fun!

Well, that's really much it in Seattle, so next blog... Port Angles!